Private coaching sessions are available with Lee Glickstein and members of the Speaking Circles International team in life and business applications of the Relational Presence approach.
Presentation and Communication Coaching
with Lee Glickstein
Speaking Circles® founder Lee Glickstein offers coaching on site for businesses and organizations, and at his office in Marin County, San Francisco Bay Area, California.
- Learn the skill of communicating from “Relational Presence” with ease and without performance technique.
- Deal effectively with public speaking anxiety.
- Understand the power of opening a talk with a personal story that lets an audience immediately know why are passionate about the work you do in your realm of expertise.
- Develop the knack of simplifying technical information for a general audience.
- Learn a simple way to organize the content of a talk.
- Address any unique communication challenges.
- Fully own your expertise.
Call (415) 302-3526 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to schedule a complimentary 15-minute consultation.
“Thank you so very much for your fantastic direction and support. Last week I gave two of the biggest keynotes of my life and everything changed; opportunities, connections and more opportunities. I opened exactly the way you recommended and just as you predicted it created tremendous emotional connection and trust.”
~ David Tyreman, Start-Up Brand Strategist
“Lee is a Master Coach who helped me expand my voice and realize my magnificence.”
Helene Lerner, TV host & Emmy Award-winning executive producer
“The event in Brazil where I translated Eckhart Tolle’s talk into Porteugese in front of 3000 people went very well, especially considering it was my first time on a big stage. I couldn’t have done this without your amazing work!”
Hans Keeling, Adventure Guide
“My work with Lee has enabled my facilitation success at Stanford University, Google, Gilead Science, UCLA, hospitals and dozens of clients because I was able to connect from my authentic self.”
Frank Topper, Consulting Facilitator
Private Coaching Sessions with the Speaking Circles® International Team
Psychotherapy and Coaching with Doreen Downing, PhD
Doreen Downing, Senior Training Director of Speaking Circles International, conducts training programs in the US and Europe. She offers private coaching to help people move through anxiety and find the inner confidence to express themselves in all areas of their life.
Doreen is also a licensed clinical psychologist with over 30 years of experience. She has a private practice in Berkeley, California, where she is available to work with individuals and couples. She believes in a positive approach to psychotherapy and works with those who want to discover and develop their unique life potential.
Call (510) 524-4055 or email email@example.com for more information about in-person or phone sessions.
Coaching with Jennet Burghard
Jennet Burghard, Trainer for Speaking Circles International, offers private coaching to people who want personal change, growth, development and can use external help. It’s her passion as a coach to help people to resolve their inner barriers/conflicts/states or moods that keeps them from living and growing in the way they want to.
Jennet is committed to quick, deep and lasting change so people can reach their desired goals. The tools she uses are based on very effective NLP methods. In 1998 Jennet started her own training & coaching company. Her way of working is described as transparent, careful and warm. She believes that everyone has all the inner capacities for positive change.
Call +31 (0) 622077726 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Sessions in person in her office in Houten or ‘s-Hertogenbosch in the Netherlands.
Business Coaching with Audrey Seymour MA MCC
Audrey Seymour, Advisory Team lead and former Vice President, offers business coaching for mission-based entrepreneurs. I will show you how to build the inner alignment, strategy, skills and systems you need to increase your clarity, efficiency and impact in the world.
This program is for you if you:
- Want to grow your business to reach a bigger audience
- Don’t know how to make a difference and a great living at the same time
- Experience fears and doubts about stepping up to fulfill your mission
- Need more structure to support you with focus and followthrough
Through our work together you can expect:
- Concrete measurable business objectives shaped from your vision
- Customized strategies and systems that will support you in achieving the impact you are meant to make
- Greater alignment among parts of yourself that are in conflict and in resistance to your mission
- Greater self-care and boundaries that will enable you to do what you are here to do
- A updated business plan and marketing plan
- Integrated time management, planning and tracking systems
For more information and a complimentary consultation, contact Audrey at email@example.com.